Same Difference Youth
“I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13
We are a welcoming group made up of students from a wide variety of church backgrounds and family make-ups. We teach a Bible-based, Christ-centered approach to Christianity.
Our main meeting time is Wednesday night during the school year. Wednesday Night Fellowship includes a time of fellowship when students can enjoy our game room or just hang out, followed by a time of intimate, contemporary worship for Jr. high and High School students; then we divide the Jr. high and high school groups for relevant, interactive, youth-centered Bible study. Click here for the Wednesday Night Schedule. We also meet every Sunday morning for Sunday school at 9:45am.
Other activities include:
- Sunday lunches
- Service projects and outreach
- Weekend retreats at local facility
- Senior High Youth Conference
- Youth camp at Mo Ranch in Hunt, TX
- Summer mission trips
- Annual Youth-led Worship service “Youth Sunday”
- Fun outings like Broomball, lock-ins, Laser tag, Dave and Busters, and Pool Parties!
- Check out our Upcoming Events page
To sign up to receive Youth Group reminders through REMIND, click here.