Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:14
CPC Kids includes our Babies, Toddlers and Elementary-age children. We are committed to showing our children about God’s love, learning God’s word, and encouraging them to love others.
Our CPC Kids age-appropriate activities include
- Sunday School
- Children’s Church (during regular worship for children in 3rd grade and below)
- Wednesday Night Fellowship
- Music (singing, rhythm instruments, chimes, and hand bells)
- Vacation Bible School
- Nursery service for newborns and preschoolers.
- Fun group activities like playing at the park, going to the movies, arts and crafts, and swim parties! Check out our Upcoming Events page.
The nursery is for our littlest angels – ages newborn to 4 years old. Our nursery staff are very sweet, trained, and provide love and care for our precious babies and preschoolers. The nursery is open any time we have a service, and we will give you a pager upon request. Our policy is to allow a little one to fuss for no more than 15 minutes before we come and get a family member, so you can feel confident that if your little one is happy, safe and comfortable, learning about Jesus while you do!
Learning is fun at CPC! We use dramatic play, music, hands-on arts and crafts, games, movie clips, visual art, service projects, snacks (sometimes), interactive surprises, science experiments, and puppets to help kids understand the Scriptures we’re learning. We like to have fun!