Wednesday Night Fellowship
“Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.” 1 Thessalonians 5:11
Wednesday evenings are special times of food, fellowship and study at Central Presbyterian Church in Waxahachie. “Wednesday Night Fellowship” offers something for everyone, with dinner, Bible classes and activities for all ages.
Winter/Spring WNF January 11th-May 17th.
*No WNF dinner or discipleship on the following dates:
- March 1st Ash Wed. Join us for a soup supper and worship service at 6pm
- March 15th Spring Break
- April 12th Holy Week/Easter Egg Hunt
- Suggested donation for dinner is $5 per person, $20 per family. Adults are welcome to bring their dinner up to the parlor and eat during discipleship if you cannot get there before 6:15 pm.
- Nursery is available from 5:45-8:15pm
- Adult discipleship topic will be lectionary selections from the Bible. From Pastor Matt:
“How about helping me write the sermon? Each week on Wednesday nights during Adult Bible Study, I will be discussing the lectionary passages I have chosen to preach on the following Sunday. The lectionary is a pre-selected list of scripture readings appointed for worship. The passages I will focus on will be announced in the Sunday bulletin prior to each WNF. You are invited to study the selected readings in advance or even to read commentary at www.textweek.com. However, no advance study is required, and since each class is self-contained, there is no catching up to do if you have to miss. The sermon is a conversation, and I am looking forward to our conversation beginning before I even get into the pulpit on Sundays. See you at WNF!” – Pastor Matt
Everyone is welcomed and encouraged to grow their faith and friendships! Join us as together, we study God’s word and enjoy each other’s company.